Monday 22 October 2012

Casual Sunday with my Sister.

Joyce here, I'm back!

Casual Sunday again!!! 
What do you guys do every Sunday? Omg! Did you know that I got this bike for free? Awesome right? Well my dad gave it to me, I was pestering him to get me a vintage bike... 
Sorry about for the bushy background that I have here :p. 
  • Tribal Sweater - Salvation Army
  • Pants - Forever 21
  • Boots - Urban Planet

You could barely see my purple highlights =(. I was planning to cut my hair shorter... should I? 
I told my sister to take random photo of me, she's getting better =D! 

Oops! Sorry the garbage.. 

LOL! Gotta love random photo!!! HAHA!

More silly faces! 

This sweater is perfect for fall. Its comfy and warm.

This photo reminds me of the 60's.

Well that's all for today folks, until next time <3.
Joyce Marquez.

Oh yeah! BTW this is my photographer a.k.a my SISTAH!







No comments:

Post a Comment